Premium Japan Handmade Subscription
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: You either fully satisfied with your new Bag. Or, you can just return the bag within 60 days for a full refund.
We currently offer Express International shipping methods from any of our suppliers worldwide.
Delivery occurs in 5 to 14 business days after processing begins, pending availability and credit card verification. Processing may take up to 48 hours depending on when the order was placed.
For Handmade items in case they out of stock, please allow production time from 2 to 3 weeks.
Aumi 4 will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not available at the time of order processing.
You will be contacted by e-mail with a DHL or Ebay Packet tracking number when your order leaves our distribution center.
Please note: a customer signature is required for Basic and Priority deliveries.
Please note that items are not guaranteed in stock due to orders being filled from multiple locations. If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email within 5 business days.
We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes.
At Aumi 4, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange, replace, or credit your purchase when it is presented in saleable condition. Simply follow the guidelines below.
- Merchandise presented within 30 days will be credited based on the current selling price.
- Requests for adjustments will be honored if the merchandise was purchased at full price.
- Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit gourmet, monogrammed, personalized or final sale items.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Aumi 4 or at aumi4.com
- For the 2014 holiday season, merchandise (including watches and jewelry) purchased October 15th, 2014 or later can be returned for a full refund or credit of the original price paid through January 15th, 2015.
- Enclose the completed return form with your shipment.
- For future reference, retain the top portion of the Shipping Summary packing list.
- Please contact email@example.com for return shipping address
If you wish to get a different item or size, please return your original merchandise and place a new order by mail firstname.lastname@example.org Standard shipping will be provided on your new order.
Would you like to join me on my new adventure?
I discovered something really special a few months ago, when one of ours designers from China, Wendy, sent me tea as a present.
Everybody knows China is famous for their Tea.
But it was not at all what I expected.
It was incredible. Best tea I've had in my life.
But it wasn't ONLY the tea that stunned me…
It was the TEA CEREMONY.
I'm talking about all the beautiful tea ceramics.
…Tea cups, pots, saucers, bowls …
All the delicate pieces that make up the "ceremony" of enjoying tea.
And so I became curious.
It was a serious "aha" moment!
When I started looking online, I realized …
There are so many beautiful pieces out there.
And each one is as extraordinary as the next.
But wow. The prices put me in a state of shock.
$1,000 for a single teapot??
Yes, it's true.
But there are also some for a fraction of that.
So I decided to order some Premium Japanese Handmade tea accessories.
And I found a sweet spot, price-wise.
Where the quality and beauty is truly impeccable.
But doesn't cost as much as your monthly rent.
I would like for you to discover this new world with me.
So I had an idea … to create a monthly subscription…
"Premium Japanese Handmade."
We ship you a new, beautiful handmade piece every month.
Every month is something different.
Sorry, we can't ship any TEA yet.
Because of international customs laws, we aren't allowed yet.
But I'm working on it!
In the meantime, nobody can stop us from discovering the Tea Ceremony together.
You'll love sharing this experience with your family and friends.
And, you can even monthly tea parties to show off your new collection.
And it can be such a great gift for your loved ones, too.
You know me. My policy is: you're happy or your money back, no questions asked.
So you can obviously cancel anytime.
You'll have an online account, and it only takes one click.
And if you're interested, I can also add you to our secret Facebook group where we can share our experiences and decide which one is the winner.
If you’d like to share my experience, it would make me very happy.
Start your "Premium Japanese Handmade" subscription today.
- Cancel anytime with one click
- The new piece will arrive every month
- Facebook group to discuss and pick a winner